Saturday 28 February 2009

Questions to get you orders

Here are six questions to ask a customer that will almost certainly help to generate additional business. Six simple questions – they are short and direct and to the point so that there is now misunderstanding concerning what you want. These are the questions:-

1. What could my company do to earn more of your business?
2. Can you think of any other ways I can be of help to you?
3. What service could you have used that I have failed to offer you?
4. Do you have friends or associates that I may be able to help?
5. How, specifically, can I better serve your needs in future?
6. Are you aware of the full extent of our services?

As always when asking for additional business, check first that the customer is actually happy with your services: “ Can I ask, as you happy with the service we provide?”
You can integrate these questions in your sales and marketing process as part of your standard CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activity, as a recession marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment